Niagara Gazette — Organizers of the eighth annual Electric Lights Parade honoring the Town of Niagara Bicentennial on Monday announced the following parade entry winners:
• FIRST PLACE: J & J Decking
• SECOND PLACE: Town of Niagara Lions Club
• THIRD PLACE: A to Z Rentals
• FOURTH PLACE: Mount St. Mary’s Hospital
• FIRST PLACE: Adell’s School of Dance
• SECOND PLACE: Jaclynn Carol’s Dance Academy
• THIRD PLACE: Time to Dance
• FIRST PLACE: Boy Scout Troop 847 and Cub Scout Troop 849
• SECOND PLACE: Girl Scouts of Western New York Troop No. 70048 & Troop No. 70165
• THIRD PLACE: Girl Scouts Troop 70010 and 70181
• FIRST PLACE: Buffalo Clown Alley
• SECOND PLACE: Niagara Clown Alley
Islettes’ Elite Majorettes
COLOR GUARD UNITS
• FIRST PLACE: Niagara County Sheriffs Dept.
• SECOND PLACE: Niagara Falls Police Dept.
• THIRD PLACE: Niagara University ROTC
The Electric Lights Parade is organized and presented by the Town of Niagara, the Town of Niagara Business and Professional Association, Inc. and the Niagara USA Chamber.