— Did Hurricane Sandy have any impact on local Halloween plans?
Hornblower hosting contest to name Niagara's new boats
Participants have until Dec. 15, if they want to take part in a contest to name the two new tour boats that will be used in Niagara Falls by Hornblower Niagara Cruises.
- Mother of child burn victims begins effort to help others Amy Hosler knows what it's like to pick up life and take off in an emergency situation.
- Santa arrives by helicopter as Lewiston events celebrate the season What do you want for Christmas? And better yet, did you tell Santa Claus?
- SLIDESHOW: Holiday fun in the Falls Among the holiday activities in the area on Saturday were the annual Breakfast with Santa event held on Old Falls Street at the Conference & Civic Center Niagara Falls and Wonderfest at the Niagara Falls Public Library on Main Street.
A sweet treat for downtown as gingerbread display opens
The aroma of delicious holiday treats fill the air in the atrium at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute from the moment the doors opened. Christmas trees and lights illuminate the room to give it that festive glow, and all the way to the back, lies the gingerbread houses.
Last holiday for Mom's as restaurant is set to close doors
Pat Catanese may finally get that Hawaiian honeymoon her husband has been promising her since they were married almost 43 years ago. But, right now, that's the last thing on her mind.
- First-graders getting a little lesson in 'FaceTime' It can be nerve-wracking, to meet new people. And when those new people aren't even in the room -- and you're only 5 or 6 -- it can be even more nerve-wracking.
Power Vista set to energize the holidays
Santa will be stopping by the New York Power Authority on Saturday for its annual Deck the Halls event at the Power Vista where the annual Festival of Trees is running through Jan. 4.
Falls Harley owners deliver TV to Wyndham Lawn
A handful of Harley owners made their way to Lockport Monday with a 42-inch television for the students at Wyndham Lawn.
- McFadyen reprising FDR role on Pearl Harbor Day Local actor Albert McFadyen will reprise his role as Franklin Delano Roosevelt in a special performance at 3 p.m. Saturday at the History Center of Niagara.
- More Communities Headlines
- Hornblower hosting contest to name Niagara's new boats